From new releases to timeless classics, Subtext offers access to one of the largest collections of ebooks in the world. And books are only the beginning. Now you can read news articles and blog posts in Subtext—so you can explore everything from the road to the White House to the Mars Rover’s latest discovery with your class.
To add content to your Subtext library, you can:
- Buy books through Subtext Learn how »
- Download a public domain (free) book Learn how »
- Add web articles using the ‘Save to Subtext’ feature Learn how »
- Import any PDF or ePub file Learn how »
- Pull in leveled content from our ‘Curated Collections’ (premium) Learn how »
- Share content from a Subtext Group Library Learn how »
- Borrow an e-book from your local library Learn how »
Whether you need a single copy or classroom sets for a whole school, you can purchase any title in a few simple steps, and we’ll automatically add it to the appropriate libraries in Subtext. You buy the books–we’ll do the rest.