Our tools are designed to be flexible so they’ll fit into the way you teach—and perhaps inspire some new ideas! The easiest way to get started is by adding a comment or question to the page of any digital book or document. You can also layer in enrichment materials, assignments and quizzes to scaffold the text, and foster analysis and writing skills.
Use our built-in tools to apply your favorite teaching techniques:
- Highlights & Tags: Separate and categorize important passages by assigning customizable highlight colors and tag topics. Learn how »
- Discussions: Start what we call a ‘conversation in context’ by inserting a comment or question right into the text. Learn how »
- Web Links: Easily embed videos, photos, and web links right into any discussion note. Learn how »
- Quizzes: Add quiz questions to gauge your students’ understanding as they read. Learn how »
- Book Blogs: Students are prompted to submit a rating and comment at the end of each chapter to create a digital reading journal. Learn how »
- Assignments: Using over 50 templates in alignment with the Common Core, teachers can assign activities promoting organizational skills through their evidence, notes and thoughts. Learn how »